Hawaii

I rode my bike again today! I rode 20 miles with a average speed around 16 mph. I was particularly happy that I survived the long, slow climb up the steepest hill that I know of around here. Its a monster.

This post is about my trip to Hawaii back in the end of June. It was a fun trip that included family activities such as body surfing, snorkeling, pool acrobatics, and walking on volcanoes. I especially enjoyed snorkeling because we found quite a few very large turtles.


A couple great things happened for me on this family trip. Firstly, My girlfriend, Tiffany, just happened to also be visiting Hawaii with her family at the same time. So we got to spend a day together in tropical paradise! Also, the Hawaii Parkour crew just happened to schedule their monthly jam on a day that I was there and I was able to jam with Ozzi and some of the HIPK guys. Those two events basically made my trip to Hawaii epic times a thousand.

Here is a facebook photo album of the pictures that I brought home:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018806&id=1225020436&l=9141bee80c