Home For Summer, Catching Up With The Internet

So, I just got home from college and summer has begun. My first thought when arriving in my neighborhood was "the trees are bigger than they were when I left." It looks strangely different from how I remember.

Once I got to my room, I got on my computer and started catching up on AN ABSOLUTE TON OF INTERNET STUFF that I have been ignoring in order to focus on school things. Here is what's up:

First, I was watching some Hank and John, Brotherhood 2.0 stuff and I decided to visit the Nerd Fighters website. I then searched the site for "parkour" and landed on the profile of my friend and future flatmate Chris Kessler. I took it as a sign that I should create a profile of my own. So today, I announce my official birth as a Nerd Fighter.

Second, Google Calendar. They added an integrated ToDo List!!! [Link] I'm really excited about this because it will help me reach my summer goal of becoming a more organized/productive human.

Third, The Facebook is also updating itself. Now, it strongly encourages the use of Friend Lists, which I highly recommend utilizing. Also, it has added family members to the info tab, so you can feature your crazy relatives.


-DFTBA