Waiting...

I've been home for a few days and I'm sooooooo bored, but that's my fault entirely. I need to get outside and start doing things. I have a whole list of things to do and Im not getting it done. First, I gotta get my camera fixed so that I may take epic pictures of the (B)EAST COAST Parkour jam in DC this weekend. (B)EAST COST is the Big East Coast jam and it is the first national jam on the list of national jams happening this summer.

So far the only thing that I've done since I got home is watch the new Star Trek film which, BTW, is a very awesome movie and I recomend it to everyone even if you've never heard of Star Trek. Also, I would like to mention the presence of R2-D2, a poplular Star Wars character in Star Trek. The next time I see this movie, I'm going to be looking for him.



The rest of my time has been spent on the computer as I am awaiting my final grade in one of my classes. It really bothers me that I have not yet received my grade since professors were required to post final grades 4 days ago.

Being on the computer for so long, I have found a few things that I thought were worth noting, like Wolfram Alpha. Its as simple as a Google queiry, but the results are calculated peices of information. Its difficult for me to describe so you should try it for yourself. Enter in your birthday.

Here is a video of Damien Walters. He is ridiculous...