Cycling, Swimming, and SHOES

Last night, I didnt go to sleep. My sleep schedule has been all screwed up lately. So I found myself watching the sun rise and getting more and more tired as the normal wakeup time approached. I decided against sleeping and went for a bike ride.

Its been a while since the last time I went riding or did any type of endurance CV workout, so I expected this to be rather difficult. But it went well. I didnt have much difficulty and never felt the need to stop riding. I did feel very dehydrated, so I'll prepare myself a bit better next time.

Here's my route, around 17 miles:
http://www.mapmyride.com/route/us/md/ellicott%20city/684580168138

ALSO, I went swimming. Here's my underwater face:


When I got home from the pool, I found that MY NEW SHOES HAVE ARRIVED. They're awesome.